HBC Sunday Wendy’s Ride
* Meet at Wendy’s at 7;15AM. Riders roll out by 7:30AM SHARP (be on time).
* Routes will be posted weekly on the Handlebar Cycle Club Facebook page.
* Routes are about 35-45 miles, but mileage may vary depending on the group experience level.
* There is one rest stops for this ride.
* We typically arrive back at Wendy’s before 11:00AM.
* We ride every Sunday unless it is canceled due to weather etc. We will notify ahead of time if there is any change or cancellation.
* This is an open social ride for all level riders with an average determined pace based on the ability and experience of the riders.
* The group will accompany you if you experience a flat or mechanical.
* IF YOU HAVE NEVER RIDDEN A GROUP RIDE, WE RECCOMEND FOR YOUR SAFETY THAT YOU RIDE WITH THE SATURDAY MORNING HANDLEBAR CYCLERY NO-DROP BEGINNER GROUP PRIOR TO JOINING OUR OTHER GROUP RIDES!
All riders must come prepared with the following: A bicycle in good mechanical and proper working condition.
A cycling helmet (MANDATORY!)
Appropriate clothing and footwear. We recommend cycling apparel and foot ware, whenever possible however, comfortable fitting athletic apparel and sports shoes are acceptable.
We recommend some type of eye protection, sunglasses
Proper hydration & nutrition.
Spare tube & tube repair kit.
Cellular telephone (ICE).The ability to keep pace & cycle the distance.
No earphones or earbuds, (prescription hearing aids are permitted)
Safety is priority one! We recommend utilizing front and rear blinking lights to increase visibility, a multi-tool for adjustments, a phone in the event of an emergency, and perhaps a cycling computer.
Hope to see you there!